Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm Back... and I've got Candy!!

I went to Walgreens and CVS today and got all of this for about $13 out of pocket, then I got back $13 in RR and ECB's, so it was all FREE!!!
Walgreens: Started with $3 RR
Revlon nail color, $3.99
-$1 coupon from Christmas coupon book (big book on perfume/makeup caounter)
=pay $3 get $3 back in RR
=FREE

Sweettarts
Buy 6, .50 ea
use coupon from regular Walgreens coupon book, it is .75/3,
 *when you buy 6 1 coupon will take off $1.50
Pay $1.50, get back $1 coupon for 6 more!

I did this again,
used same walgreens coupon, PLUS the coupon that printed,
paid .50, and got another coupon!
So I will go tomorrow and get more, I think I will be good on candy for stockings!!


CVS:
I had a $10 gift card, and a $3 ECB, and today got an email $4 off $20 purchse!

I did the spend $30 on certain products get a $10 gift card of your choice
Cottonelle, $9.99
-.50 coupon
=9.49

4 hersheys kisses, and Reeses, (2 of each), sale 2/$5
-2 $1/2
=$8.00

4 Cheerios, sale 2/$5 (2 chocolate, 2 honey nut)
-2 $1/2 coupons from CVS.com
=$8

all of the above was part of promotion

At the red machine I got a coupon for the 3 boxes of Kleenex, sale $2.99
-$2 off coupon
=.99
I spent $10, and got back $10 gift card ( I chose CVS card) :)

1 comment:

  1. Can I just pay you to shop for me? LOL I'm going to sign up for Targets coupons now...love for you to stop by my blog :)
    fakenmake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete