Thursday, September 15, 2011

More Great Deals...

I ran to Walgreens and CVS again today, I am low on Toilet Paper...

Got all this for about $1.15 out of pocket (after using some of my RR and ECB's), and got back $10.69 in RR and ECB's

Walgreens has Quilted Northern, 2/$8, then get back $1 RR

Also did the Crest Toothpaste again, sale $1.99
-$1.00 coupon from PG 8/28
get back $1 RR=FREE

And did the Glide/ Oral B one again, (I was out of the $2 off coupons, but still a good deal with the .75 off ones)
sale 2 /$5
- (2 ) .75 coupons
=$3.5, get back $3 in RR

Had to get 2 more items, to cover my 7 coupons I was using, so got 2 yellow mini highlighters, clearance .19 each

CVS:
CVS Brand allergy medicine, $3.69, get back $3.69=FREE

Cottonelle, sale $2.99, decent deal, probably should have not gotten it, it was the last package, and I have a coupon for $1/2, so that would have been a good deal)

Crest toothpaste (travel size)
$2.49, get back $2 in ECB
=.49


Overall pretty good deals!! 
I think I am good on toothpaste for a while! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment