Sunday, August 7, 2011

Walgreens

I am LOVING Walgreens!!

I got all this today for less that $2.50 out of pocket!

I did 3 transactions:

I started with $6 in Register Rewards

1st transaction
1 Listerine kids mouthwash, sale $3
-$1 off coupon from 7/31
paid $2, got back $2
=FREE

1 Crayola Crayons
$1, get $1
=FREE

Freezer pack, clearance, $1.38

used my $4 Register Reward to pay, owed .38
got back, $3 in RR

2nd transaction, $9.99
1 Gillette Fusion Razor
-$4 coupon from 7/31
pay $5.99 get $4 RR

* I had 3 register Rewards and 1 manuf coupon to use for 1 item, Walgreens policy is 1 coupon (includes RR)  per item!!  So I needed a filler, the cashier recommended highlighters, on sale for .09 each!!

So i got 3 highlighters so i could use all my coupons

My total after coupons and RR was $1.36, and got back a $4 RR

3rd transaction
1 crayons, $1, get $1 RR
1 freezer pack, clearance $1.38
2 Erasers, .39 ea
Pencil pouch for school, .59 with in ad coupon

Total after $4 RR and coupon $1.75, got back $3 RR

This walgreens only lets you do 2 transactions, but they are very friendly, so its worth it to come back...I had to run an errand in between transaction 2 and 3!

There is also Keri lotion with is a good moneymaker, but they were out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment