Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Heart Kroger!

I went to Kroger today with a handful of coupons and did GREAT!
I got all this for $3.67!!  Saved $60.04
* I did receive a coupon booklet in the mail for some FREE items...which I always wondered why my sister in law got those coupons, and I didn't, well, I had a prescription filled a couple of weeks ago, then I started receiving these coupons!
Ronzoni pasta
Mega sale (after buying 10 participating items)
.50 ea
print coupon here and here (you can print 2 per site!)
=FREE pasta!

Boulder Chips
.99 after mega
Coupons.com print $1 off 1 bag (use zip code 90210)
=FREE chips
aslo, some $1 OFF 2 bags
=.50 each

Quakes rice snacks
after mega .59 ea
coupon from 5/1
=.18 for 2


Colgate
used FREE coupon from home mailer

Cheerios
used FREE coupon from Home mailer

Lays Chips
used FREE coupon from home mailer

Softsoap handsoap, sale .88
used .75 off home mailer coupon
=.13

Tostitos
sale $2.67
used $1 off from 5/1
=$1.67

Dawn dishwashing liquid, $ 1.49 (not on sale)
I didn't need this but had a digital coupon and paper coupon, and checking to see if they allow BOTH, and they did!  I don't know if it is only during Mega Event, or not, but I loved it!
-used .50 coupon (doubled)
-and digital coupon for.25
=.24 cents

Catalina
used FREE coupon from home mailer

Haribo Gummy Bears
sale $1
used .30 coupon from coupons.com (tripled)
=.10 each


Remember to buy in quantities of 10 for Mega items!
I may be going back to get razors with my ecoupon and my paper coupon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment