Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tip for New Couponers...

Everyone does their coupons different...some clip them all, some don't clip any....find what works best for you...

I don't clip until I am ready to use them...but I do have an envelope I keep in my purse with coupons for yogurt, and colgate, and softsoap, and different things that are known to go on sale often and be cheap or FREE! Or for stuff I know we like, so I keep those coupons handy!!

Here is what my coupons look like...


If i tried to clip that huge stack of coupons, I would never have time to use them!! ( I get 5-6 papers a week)

I write the date on the front of each insert and just keep it intact!


I just bought my newspapers today, so if you haven't gone yet, there is still time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there I am visiting from There's no place like home. I love this tip. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a coupon queen. I have tried and failed (very exceptionally I might add) several times.
    I will follow you to learn how to really do it.
    My piles of clipped coupons always wind up all over or hidden in my coupon thingy (where ever that got put).
    I am looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete