Thursday, February 10, 2011

CVS

I went to CVS today and got all of this for less than $1.00 out of pocket!!  PLUS I made $5!!!
I started with $6 in ECB's...

First Scenario... buy $10 in NIVEA get $5 in ECB
4 Nivea Lip @ $3.xx ea=12.xx
Nivea  lip products used 2 BOGO FREE coupons from 2/6= $6.78
- $6 ECB
so spent .78 cents, got back a $5 ECB

I needed some haircolor just to cover some gray, now I know you are all thinking I am WAY too young for gray hair! ha!!  I guess that's what kids do to ya!
Anyway, there are $3 off coupons in 1/9 SS and 11/7 RP
Some colors are on Clearance for $1.99!!! 
I also had to buy 2 at regular ($7) to get the color I needed
When you spend $20 you get a $10 ECB!!

2nd Scenario...

2 Garnier haircolor @ $7 ea = $14
3 Garnier haircolor @ $1.99 =$5.98
-5x$3 coupons =$15
my total was about $5, used my ECB that I got from scenario #1 to pay
Got back $10 ECB
So this was $5 MONEYMAKER!!!  

1 comment:

  1. You are like an evil genius when it comes to couponing! Except you're not really evil! I need all those boxes of hair color to cover my grays right now!

    ReplyDelete