Thursday, January 13, 2011

RUN to CVS...

I scored BIG at CVS today!  They have marked down even MORE L'OREAL makeup...75% off....so when you combine that with the $5.00 off/2 coupons in 1/2 ads, its almost FREE!
I got 6 boxes of Kleenex used 2-.50 coupons from 1/2 SS
3 boxes of Finish Tabs, used 3-$2.25 coupons (1/2 SS) made them just .75 cents each!!
6 makeup products, including a powder!
1 Airwick Freshmatic starter kit, sale $6.00, used a $4.00 coupon from 1/2 (i think)
All for $2.24 out of pocket, I did use a $10.00 ECB, but I got one, too! (for the Finish, remember the other day I bought the airwick as part of the deal)  I saved $109.00 !!!
NOTE** You do not have to buy everything at once to earn the ECB, the receipt will tell you how much you need to spend to earn the ECB.    For Example, the Scott towel deal I did the other day, it is limit 2, SO WHEN YOU SPEND $50 YOU EARN $20...So the other day I spent $30, got $10...then I just spent $6 more (kleenex), so now my receipt says I need $14.00 to earn the other $10 ECB!

The finish tabs are scarce, but most stores in our area get a truck tomorrow!!

Make up I got...

 Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment