Thursday, January 6, 2011

CVS

I went to CVS the other day, and got some great deals! 
Be sure and scan your CVS card at the red machine, you get a percentage of the money you spend quarterly back in ECB's!!
This week when you spend $25 on certain products you get $10 in ECB's...
I did 4 Wisk laundry soap ($20)- 4 $2 coupons from Sundays (1/2) paper=$12
2 Chips Ahoy
=17.00, then I had a $4.00/20...so my total was $13, ( I used 13$ in ECB's to pay, so cost me ZERO, plus got $10 back!)
But, if you don't have any ECB's this is a pretty good deal, you can do 5 Wisk, use 5 coupons, to make your OOP (out of pocket) smaller!

2nd transaction...
When you buy 2 Revlon beauty products or tools, you get $7 in ECB's...I bought 2 of the emory board packs which are $2.99 each, so spent $6, but got a $7 ECB...this is also a good one to get some ECB's, or to roll some, if you have some that are expiring soon!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment