Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Albertsons

I went to the new Albertsons today!  I did pretty good, but I needed/wanted stuff that I didn't have coupons for, but overall it was good.
The store looks alot like it did before, and they had plenty of help, I mean there were people on EVERY aisle to help you, it was nice, and they made sure everything was stocked!
I got ...
*12 cans (limit 12) Libbys Vegetables 3/$1.00
*3 Taco Bell shells, $1.00 each
*Mrs Bairds Bread .88 cents, got 2
*Lettuce
*Bar s Bacon, $2.99, with peel off coupon for .50, making it 1.99 each
*Round steaks, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE, got 2 big packs for $8.00 (there is a steak Picada recipe on the back of Uncle Bens Mexican rice that looks really good, I think this steak will be perfect!!)

*Eggs, .59 cents (limit 1, I got 2, not realizing the limit, so I paid $1.59 for the 2nd :(
*Kraft shells n cheese, $1.99, had $1.00 off coupon when you buy 2...got 4 boxes
*Celestial Seasonings Tea, 2/$5, it rang up $3.49 each, so I asked the cashier, and since it rang up wrong, the first one is FREE, and she rang the other 1 at $2.50, and I had 2 peelies $1.00 each, so I got both boxes of tea for .50 cents!
*Coffee mate creamer $2.00, had .75 cent printable coupon from coupons.com
*shredded cheese
*Lunchmeat
*2 bell peppers, 1 onion
*5 lb pag of potatoes

$41.51, saved $40.91
not too bad, but after getting home, realized she charged me for 1 more can of Libbys, so it was beyond the limit, and rang up at .59
Also, when I got home I had all of this extra stuff in my bags...soap, AND a whole rotisserie chicken!
I think they were give aways!?

They had people giving away Community Coffee samples, and Natures Own bread...
Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment