Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Food Drive

We are having a food drive at school, so I went to Kroger with a few coupons for stuff I knew we wouldn't use, or I already had plenty of!
The scotch tape refills (for me) are free with coupons from 8/8
Ronzoni pasta Healthy Request is .30 ea after $1/2 downloadable coupon from Kroger.com
Hormel Chili is free after printable coupon from coupons.com
Campbells Cream of chicken soup is .30 ea after .40/4 coupon
Skinner pasta .38 cents
Suave deodorant (for me ) $1.45 use coupons from 10/31 PG, buy any deodorant get $5.00 off Olay body wqsh, or in shower lotion, Kroger had Olay on sale for $5.00, so free with coupon.
I had $2.00 towards my grocery bill coupon, after using that I only spent $1.95!!

Mega Event at Kroger is still going on for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment