Saturday, November 20, 2010

CVS

I went to CVS last night to do a couple of deals before they end tomorrow!
When you spend $25 on Olay products you get $10 in Extra Care Bucks!
In RP 11/14 there is a $2.00 off any cleanser coupon, (it has a picture of the facial wipes, but it says any cleanser, so it works on the othr ones!) and they have some cleansers for $7-8.00!
There are lots of other Olay coupons out there, there is $1 in 10/31 PG.

I got FREE mentos gum, I don't remember what ad that is from but its probably from Sept.
Maxwell House coffee is on sale for $1.99!  And I had a $1.00 off of 2!

Herbal Essence is $2.99, and you get $2.00 in ECB, and there is a .50 off coupon in last Sundays ad!  So its like getting it for .50 cents!
I also had a $4.00 off coupon when I spent $20.00...be sure you sign up on the CVS website with your email so you will get coupons!


So I spent $27.99, saved $18.18...and got back $12.00 in ECB's
I usually don't spend nearly that much, but there werent a lot of options this week!  And I really wanted to get some Extra Care Bucks, because NEXT WEEK is BLACK FRIDAY!!  CVS starts a 3 day sale on Thursday, and they have LOTS of freebies!!  (they are free when you count the ECB's)
So, when you start with ECB's, then you have little to nothing out of pocket!  I will post some of the Freebies for next week tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment