Thursday, November 4, 2010

CVS

I made another trip to CVS today! 
In last Sundays paper PG 10/31 there is a coupon for $5.00 off Olay Ribbons Body Wash, when you buy Secret deodorant, any size! :)  So, I had a $4.00 ECB (extra care buck) from the toothbrush deal that I did the other day, so I bought the trial size Secret $1.00 each, (they are under the regular size ones) I bought 2 of them= 2.00, the Olay is $7.00, - $5.00 off, so I got all 3 for $4.00, and paid with my $4.00 ECB, which even took care of the tax!  PLUS, left with a $3.00 ECB for buying ( I use that word loosely since I really didn't PAY for anything) the Olay Ribbons Body Wash!  LOVE it! 
So, if you are new to CVS, or don't have any ECB's, then go buy the toothbrushes, then, do the deal I did today!  You will leave with 2 toothbrushes, 2 deodorants and the Olay Body wash, and only be out $4.00!  and have some ECB's for next time!
It's not too late to get a paper from last week, which has the toothbrush coupons, and the Secret/Olay coupon! Walmart usually has plenty!
Also, if you are new to CVS, and have not signed up online and given your email address to them, do that and they will give you a $4.00 coupon, print it, and then you will be out nothing for purchasing the above items!  Actually, I think it might $4.00 off of a $20 purchase, but it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment